April 20, 2016 - Comments: 0
Whether you are aware of it or not, music plays a major role in any type of wedding. From a small family gathering to a wedding that plays hosts to hundreds of guests, the music help set the tone for the event, whilst also conveying the love that you have for your partner.
The wedding songs that you choose to be part of your celebration are important, and it can be stressful coming up with just the right combination.
There are countless special moments in every wedding, but one that is always unforgettable to everyone in attendance is the first dance. There are a number of first dance songs that have become popular over the years, with each one of them chosen because of the beauty of the words contained within the song.
Through the words of the singer, the bride and groom are able to let all of their guests know just how in love they truly are. Listed below are some of our favorite first dance songs:
- Lonestar - Amazed
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
- Michael Bublé - Come Fly With Me
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
- Leona Lewis - Run
- James Morrison - You Make It Real
- Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
- Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine
- Adele - Make You Feel My Love
- Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
- Norah Jones - Turn Me On
- Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
- Ellie Goulding - Your Song
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
These are other resources